Skip to main content

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS



These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job.

  1. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication.
  2. Thank God for your job.
  3. Thank Him for your position in that office.
  4. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare.
  5. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name.
  6. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name.
  7. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name.
  8. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name.
  9. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name.
  10. Any man/woman paying money or giving anything in exchange for the destruction of my career I command your plans to scatter now by fire in Jesus’ name.
  11. Every evil altar having photocopies of my CV and credentials to work against my career, catch fire now in Jesus’ name.
  12. Holy Ghost thunder strike and destroy every power working against my career in Jesus’ name.
  13. I declare that every ordinance and judgment issued against me in my office in the realms of the spirit be overturned now in Jesus’ name.
  14. I command a restraining order be issued and enforced against all acts of injustice and harassment on my career in Jesus’ name. (Colossians 2:14)
  15. I exercise restraining orders over every strong man assigned to steal, kill and destroy my career/job in Jesus’ name.
  16. I command an unexplainable love for me to take over my boss and colleagues now in Jesus’ name.
  17. I decree that every staff in my office will begin to work in my favour to ensure my success on the job in Jesus’ name.
  18. I declare that my victory in career shall be published throughout heaven and on earth in Jesus’ name.
  19. Father! By the Blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost, wash away every career shame and reproach in my life in Jesus’ name.
  20. Father! Arise and deal with any man or woman seating on my promotion in Jesus’ name.
  21. Lord! For every shame cause me to receive double honour in Jesus’ name.
  22. I activate the Blood of Jesus to speak for my career in Jesus’ name.
  23. Blood of Jesus silence every accusation whether it is true or false; locate, arrest and bind every power operating behind the scenes in Jesus’ name. (Revelation 12:11)
  24. In the Name of Jesus, I command every strong man operating against my career to be stripped of their authority and assignments concerning me in Jesus’ name.
  25. I advance and take charge of my office’s business and I command jobs to come in through me in Jesus’ name.
  26. I invoke the written judgments of God against every force working for my sack from my office (mention the name of your office, organization or company) in Jesus’ name.
  27. Father! Destroy the power of everything buried in the ground, hung on a tree, spoken into the air or thrown into the river to afflict my job and career in Jesus’ name.
  28. In the Name of Jesus, I overthrow every satanic sanction and embargo against my career.
  29. I cover my file and records in the office with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Any power that will try to tamper with it I command them to be roasted by fire in Jesus’ name.
  30. I refuse to be sacked on this job in Jesus’ name.
  31. Father! Concerning my career, let your peace rule my heart in Jesus’ name.
  32. Father! May I enjoy unmerited favour, promotion and positive attention in my office in Jesus’ name. 
  33. Thank God in faith for answered prayers.

---------------------------

These prayer points were prayerfully written by Pastor Fortune Ihunweze. For prayers and counselling, reach to: +238080820671 via Whatsapp.

195 Prayer Points for Marriages
Get 195 Prayer Points for Marriages


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 1)


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 2)



Get PRAYER FOR EVERY OCCASION


You can get more prayer and Christian resources from https://selar.co/m/Fortch

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.