Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALING OF MARRIAGE



Healing in marriages is often a process that requires prayer, patience, and faith. Here are 30 prayer points on marriage healing for you:


1. Lord, I pray that You heal my heart and help me to forgive my spouse for any past hurts or wrongs. (Ephesians 4:32)

2. Father, I ask that You help my spouse and I to communicate more openly and honestly with each other. (Ephesians 4:25)

3. Lord, I pray that You restore the intimacy and love that once existed in our marriage. (Song of Solomon 8:6-7)

4. God, I ask that You help us to prioritize our marriage and put each other first. (Philippians 2:3)

5. Lord, I pray that You protect our marriage from any external or internal forces that seek to harm it. (1 Peter 5:8-9)

6. Father, I ask that You help us to learn to listen to each other with respect and empathy. (James 1:19-20)

7. God, I pray that You help us to be patient with each other and to show grace when one of us falls short. (Colossians 3:13)

8. Lord, I pray that You help us to not be prideful, but to be willing to admit when we are wrong and seek forgiveness. (1 John 1:9)

9. God, I ask that You help us to work together to overcome any challenges or obstacles that come our way. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12)

10. Father, I pray that You help us to be understanding and compassionate towards each other's needs. (Galatians 6:2)

11. Lord, I ask that You help us to always speak kindly and with love towards each other. (Ephesians 4:29)

12. God, I pray that You help us to be supportive and encouraging towards each other's goals and dreams. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)

13. Lord, I ask that You guide us in making wise decisions that benefit our marriage and honor You. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

14. Father, I pray that You help us to not take each other for granted, but to always appreciate and cherish one another. (Ephesians 5:33)

15. God, I ask that You give us wisdom in managing our finances and help us to be good stewards of the resources You've given us. (Proverbs 22:7)

16. Lord, I pray that You help us to create a safe and nurturing environment for each other and any children we may have. (Psalm 27:5)

17. Father, I ask that You help us to practice forgiveness and not hold grudges against each other. (Matthew 6:14-15)

18. God, I pray that You help us to find joy in each other and to not become complacent or bored in our marriage. (Proverbs 5:18-19)

19. Lord, I ask that You help us to be vulnerable and transparent with each other, and to not hold back or hide our true selves. (Ephesians 4:15-16)

20. Father, I pray that You help us to grow in our faith together and to support each other in our spiritual journeys. (Ecclesiastes 4:12)

21. God, I ask that You heal any wounds or traumas from our past that may be affecting our marriage. (Isaiah 41:10)

22. Lord, I pray that You help us to prioritize time together and to create meaningful experiences and memories. (Ecclesiastes 9:9)

23. Father, I ask that You help us to overcome any addictions or harmful behaviors that may be affecting our marriage. (James 1:13-15)

24. God, I pray that You help us to be patient with each other as we continue to grow and develop in our marriage. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

25. Lord, I ask that You give us strength and perseverance to overcome any obstacles and challenges that come our way. (Romans 5:3-5)

26. Father, I pray that You help us to have a healthy and active sex life that honors You and each other. (Hebrews 13:4)

27. God, I ask that You help us to be quick to apologize and make amends when we hurt each other. (Ephesians 4:32)

28. Lord, I pray that You help us to be good examples of what a Godly marriage looks like to those around us. (Titus 2:3-5)

29. Father, I ask that You help us to be thoughtful and intentional in the way we show love to each other, and to not take our relationship for granted. (Proverbs 17:9)

30. God, I pray that You help us to seek guidance and wisdom from You through prayer and studying Your Word, and to recognize the importance of keeping You at the center of our marriage. (Ephesians 5:22-33)

--------------------

May these prayers bring healing to your marriage in Jesus name.


Y you experience the abundant blessings and breakthroughs you desire as you.


You can get more prayer and Christian resources from https://selar.co/m/Fortch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying