Skip to main content

POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2024



PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF  MARCH 2024

THEME: Oh Lord! Cause The Earth Favour Me

Bible text: Genesis 1:10-12, 24-30,


PRAYER POINTS

Worship God intensely

Oh Lord I worship You in Your glory and majesty today. Be eternally glorified in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, I appreciate You for creating and blessing the earth for my good in Jesus name.

Oh earth! You are created to bless and bring me increase. In this month, I command you to yield bountiful increase for me in Jesus name.

Oh earth! I command you this day, open the fountains of every abundance in you unto me in Jesus name.

Oh Lord God, release on me the anointing to maximize the wealthy endowment of this earth in Jesus name.

Every voice of death calling my name from within the earth, catch fire now in Jesus name.

Powers using the earth to oppose my progress, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

Oh earth! I command you this day, reject every evil sacrifice, libation, divination, and curses pronounced over you against my destiny in Jesus name.

Every wickedness upon the earth against my life, scatter now by fire in Jesus name. Gen. 6:5

Blood of Jesus, separate me from the power and influence of every spirit of scarcity released over the earth in Jesus name.

Heavenly Father, I pray for an abundant increase in the yield of every work I am doing on earth, as You promised in Psalm 67:6.

Lord, let the earth bring forth its fruit abundantly for me, according to Your will as stated in Genesis 1:11.

I declare that in this month, the fields will yield their harvest unto me, as proclaimed in Leviticus 26:4.

Oh Lord, cause my labour in the fields be blessed with increase, in accordance with Deuteronomy 28:4.

Father, grant me wisdom and knowledge to always invest rightly and wisely here on earth effectively in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, I pray for favourable weather conditions that will favour a bountiful harvest in my last fe in thisonth  in Jesus name.

I rebuke any form of drought, scarcity or famine. Lord, I invoke Your promise of divine provision in Psalm 34:10 upon my life in this month in Jesus name.

I ask for multiplication upon my seeds sown (investment), reflecting Your principle in 2 Corinthians 9:10 in Jesus name.

Lord, I thank You in advance for the abundance of food You are providing for me in this month  in Jesus name.

 Let the earth bring forth its increase, filling my barns and storehouses, in agreement with Proverbs 3:9-10 in Jesus name.

We pray for restoration of depleted soils and rejuvenation of barren lands, as promised in Ezekiel 36:30.

Father, open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings upon my land, in accordance with Malachi 3:10 in Jesus name.

Lord, grant me a harvest of joy and thanksgiving, reflecting Your goodness, as seen in Psalm 126:5-6 in Jesus name.

I declare that my fields will be fruitful and my labour not in vain in Jesus name.

Lord, help us to utilize resources wisely and prevent wastage in this month in Jesus name.

Lord, break the cycle of poverty and hunger in my life in Jesus name.

Heavenly Father, bless agricultural research and innovation to enhance yields sustainably, in line with Proverbs 8:12-14.

Oh Lord, let nations of the earth come together in cooperation to favour me this month in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, transform every barren land in my life into fruitful fields in Jesus name.

I declare restoration and healing over over every of my financial estate damaged by the forces of darkness in Jesus name.

 Oh Lord, cause every political and administrative decision of government to favour me this month in Jesus name.

 YOU SHALL TESTIFY IN JESUS NAME.

WELCOME TO A GLORIOUS MONTH. THIS MONTH SHALL FAVOUR YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying