Skip to main content

2014: YOUR YEAR OF A NEW SONG

“He brought me up also out of an horrible pit out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth even praise unto our God, many shall see it, and fear and shall trust in the LORD.” – Psalm 40:2-3

Hallelujah! Glory to God Who has led us safely into 2014. He never allowed the cold arms of death to take us in 2013. The Psalmist in the above scripture declared that God delivered him from dangers, challenges and failures and so has put a new song in his mouth. Indeed God has delivered us. In this year, I have an assurance in my spirit that God will put a new song in your mouth by the reason of the miracles He would work in your life in Jesus name.

He brought you into 2014 for two reasons. First is to establish and flood your life with signs and wonder. I have a reinforced assurance that in this year, you will experience mighty miracles in your life. Miracles that will cause people around to celebrate the God you serve. That was the kind of miracle He gave the children of Israel at the Red Sea. Beloved, before this time, it has never been recorded that a sea ever divided for people to walk pass on its floor on dry ground. That is a first-time kind of miracle – an extra ordinary one. This made Moses and Miriam to sing a new song unto God (Exodus 15:1-21). Sarah, Abraham’s wife also got a first-time kind of miracle of conception and child-birth at age 90. Hannah, the mother of Samuel got hers also and sang a new song (1 Samuel 2:1-10). God who gave these ones new songs by the reason of His mighty miracles when they needed it most will do same for you. He will sure give you a new song.

For your new song to come, you must be rightly positioned. This brings me to the second reason why God spared your life thus far. In this year, God is demanding that you align your life properly in righteousness such that He will not have any restrain to bless you. Extra-ordinary miracles will sure demand an extra-ordinary level of relationship with God. It therefore calls for higher level of prayers, fasting, Bible study and evangelism. If you will pay the price, remain expectant and continue in prayers, you will get your miracle.

Remain blessed!
Fortune Ihunweze is a pastor, Christian teacher, author and counsellor with great passion for prayers. Email: fortune.ihunweze@gmail.com

Get your copy of the WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA prayer e-book for more prayer points. 

Other useful resources:

YOU HAVE AN INHERITANCE IN GOD'S WILL - ebook

WINNING GOD'S HEART - ebook

TAKE OFF YOUR SANDALS - ebook

BEFORE YOU SAY I DO - ebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying