Skip to main content

PRAYER FOR TODAY: ARISE! OH LORD



BIBLE TEXT: Psalms  68:1 "Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him."

P R A Y E R

🔥 Worship, praise and thank God for today.

🔥 Ask God for mercy and forgiveness of your sins.

🔥 Father! Please arise for me this week and subdue every enemy of my life in Jesus name.

🔥 Father! Like You arose at the Mordecai and disgraced Haman, please arise for me and disgrace everyone planning my downfall in Jesus name.

🔥 Arise! Oh Lord and please terminate suffering, stagnation and failure in my life in Jesus name.

🔥 Arise! Oh Lord and send me help that will make me glad not only for today but  for the rest of the days of my life in Jesus name.

🔥 Arise! Oh Lord and bring healing to my body and the body of all my family members who are sick in Jesus name.

🔥 Arise! Oh Lord this week and give me total and all-round victory in Jesus name.

🔥 I declare that because my God shall arise for me, I shall not suffer defeat, failure, shame, demotion or losses this week in Jesus name.

🔥  All you powers prepare for war Against my destiny this week, I command fire to fall upon you from heaven now and destroy you totally in Jesus name.

Thank God for answered prayers.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE.

KINDLY LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/War-Against-The-Prince-and-Kings-of-Persia-105613621311582/

--------------------------------------------------------------

This blog belongs to Fortune Ihunweze, a pastor, Christian teacher, author and counsellor with great passion for Bible study and prayers. Email: fortune.ihunweze@gmail.com

Get these spiritually insightful and relevant e-books by Fortune Ihunweze

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying