Skip to main content

Prayer Points To Destroy The Powers of Witchraft

 While some people seem oblivious of the existence of witches and witchcraft, others do not think they really pose much danger to anyone. Beloved, the Bible said:

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." - Exodus 22:18

So, if God is against witchcraft activities then you should be. Witches have done so much damage to people's destiny cause the death of many. Arise and pray against witchcraft.


PRAYER POINTS

Father, I thank You for Your protection and deliverance from all forms of witchcraft and evil powers. (Psalm 91:4)

I plead the blood of Jesus against every witchcraft attack, in the name of Jesus. (Revelation 12:11)

I command every witchcraft spell or charm fashioned against me to be nullified by the power of God, in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 54:17)

I declare that no weapon formed against me through witchcraft shall prosper, in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 54:17)

I renounce and break any covenant or agreement made with witchcraft, in Jesus' name. (Leviticus 19:31)

I bind and cast out every spirit of witchcraft that is operating in my life or in the lives of my loved ones, in Jesus' name. (Matthew 18:18)

I release confusion and scattering upon every gathering of witches and warlocks against my life, in Jesus' name. (Psalm 129:5)

I command every evil eye of witchcraft to be blinded, in Jesus' name. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

I reject and nullify every negative word or curse spoken against me through witchcraft, in Jesus' name. (Proverbs 26:2)

I release the fire of God to consume every witchcraft altar or shrine set up against me, in Jesus' name. (Exodus 34:13)

I decree that every witchcraft spirit assigned to monitor my life and destiny is rendered powerless, in Jesus' name. (Galatians 3:1)

I break and dissolve every soul tie or link established with witches or wizards, in Jesus' name. (1 Corinthians 6:17)

I command every familiar spirit associated with witchcraft to be silenced and cast out, in Jesus' name. (Leviticus 20:27)

I declare that I am hidden in Christ and protected from every form of witchcraft, in Jesus' name. (Colossians 3:3)

I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, emotions, and thoughts, to be shielded from witchcraft attacks, in Jesus' name. (Hebrews 10:22)

I pray for the exposure and destruction of every secret coven or gathering of witches, in Jesus' name. (Ephesians 5:11)

I release the light of God to dispel every darkness of witchcraft in my life and environment, in Jesus' name. (John 1:5)

I declare that I am free from the grip of every witchcraft curse or hex, in Jesus' name. (Galatians 3:13)

I break and cancel every evil projection or projection of my image used in witchcraft rituals, in Jesus' name. (Psalm 64:2-3)

I decree that every witchcraft assignment against my health, finances, and relationships is destroyed, in Jesus' name. (Jeremiah 1:12)

I release confusion and chaos into the camp of witches and wizards, causing their plans to fail, in Jesus' name. (1 Samuel 14:20)

I pray for the salvation and deliverance of every person involved in witchcraft, that they may come to repentance and turn to God, in Jesus' name. (Acts 8:22)

I declare that I am clothed with the whole armor of God, including the shield of faith, to quench every fiery dart of witchcraft, in Jesus' name. (Ephesians 6:11-16)

 I bind and cast out every spirit of divination and sorcery operating in my life or in the lives of my loved ones, in Jesus' name. (Acts 16:16-18)

I pray for divine discernment to recognize and avoid any form of witchcraft or occult practices, in Jesus' name. (Hebrews 5:14)

I release the power of God's Word to dismantle and destroy every witchcraft stronghold or fortress, in Jesus' name. (2 Corinthians 10:4)

I decree that every witchcraft manipulation or control over my life is broken, and I walk in the freedom of Christ, in Jesus' name. (Galatians 5:1)

I command every curse or evil mark placed on me through witchcraft to be erased by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus' name. (Colossians 2:14)

I pray for God's angels to encamp around me and protect me from every form of witchcraft attack, in Jesus' name. (Psalm 34:7)

I declare that I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony, and I shall not be overcome by witchcraft or any other evil power, in Jesus' name. (Revelation 12:11)

Thank You Lord for dismantling witchcraft structures in and around my life in Jesus name.


CONCLUSION

Note: It is important to pray these prayers with faith and sincerity, and to seek the leading of the Holy Spirit in all spiritual warfare. Additionally, it is crucial to live a life of holiness, obedience to God's Word, and to walk in love towards all people, including those involved in witchcraft, as our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual forces (Ephesians 6:12).

-------------------------------------------------


Get this prayer e-book, PRAYER FOR EVERY OCCASION for free. Click the link below:

https://wa.link/2682v5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying