Skip to main content

OH PHARAOH LET ME GO - I SHALL SUFFER NO MORE

 

For if you will not let them go, but still keep them in your power. Then the hand of the Lord will put on your cattle in the field, on the horses and the asses and the camels, on the herds and the flocks, a very evil disease. - Exodus 9:2-3


Beloved child of God, there are powers that can let you go only when you decide to enforce your freedom. One of such spiritual powers are those in the order of Egypt. They are stubborn and very ready to pursue a man into his grave. They don't give up easily. How can you think of it that after all the plagues God sent on Egypt and forced them to release Israelites, that the same Egyptians would come after them again? The same people that beg Israel to leave their land pursued hard to take them back into slavery.

If God hadn't shown Himself mighty on behalf of the children of Israel, they would have been taken back into captivity or drowned in the Red Sea. 

you shall not return to any demonic slavery after this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.


LET'S PRAY

1. Oh you kingdom of Egypt that won't allow me to make progress fall now in Jesus name.

2. Oh Lord release Your destructive plagues upon every kingdom of Egypt involved in the troubles of my life in Jesus name.

3. Oh Lord God, release Your plagues of confusion, come upon every demonic coven discussing my matters in Jesus name.

4. Oh Lord God, release Your plagues upon every evil association gathered to suppress me, in Jesus name.

5. Oh Lord God, by Your plagues unseat every power sitting on my breakthroughs, in Jesus name.

6. Oh you cloud of darkness assigned to cover my destiny disappear now by fire in Jesus name.

7. Egyptian scourger of my destiny be arrested now by fire in Jesus name.

9. The spirit of Egyptian torments (spirit of suffering and getting little in return) attached to my life, disappear now by fire in Jesus name.

10. Every spiritual Pharaoh assigned against my destiny, I dethrone you now by fire in Jesus name.

11. Chains of Egyptian bondage in my life, break now by fire in Jesus name.

12. You wicked and stubborn pursuers of my destiny, I command you to drown now in Jesus name.

13. Egyptian demons and powers reaping to fruits of my labour, restore to me everything you have taken from me now in Jesus name.

13. Enforcers of Egyptian wickedness in my life scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

14. Egyptian demons and powers reaping to fruits of my labour, be roasted now by fire in Jesus name.

15. Oh you witchcraft of the ancient Egyptian order operating against me scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

16. Fire of the Holy Ghost, set me free now from every bondage of Egypt in Jesus name.

17. Every seen or unseen token of witchcraft in my body, I command you to disappear now by fire in Jesus name.

18. Every seen or unseen token of witchcraft in my home, workplace or business place, I command you  be consumed now by fire in Jesus name.

19. I declare that I am free from every Egyptian oppression and torments in Jesus name.

20. Thank God for answered prayers.

----------------------------------------

May these prayers bring you great testimonies of deliverance in Jesus name. Remember these prayer points are meant to guide you. So you are at liberty to add yours depending on the prayer needs you have.

Remain blessed

Please leave a comment

Comments

  1. For evey chain of bandage, every ancient barrier, and everything in my life that is not of God is broken today for I scatter them by fire in Jesus name Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying