Skip to main content

21 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PRAYER POINTS



Genesis 32:26  

"And he said to him, Let me go now, for the dawn is near. But Jacob said, I will not let you go till you have given me your blessing."

Jacob was at a crossroad. He has his brother to confront and possibly fight the next day. He was so scared because he doesn't have what it takes for such a fight. For so many years he has been a servant to Laban, his uncle and when he thought he was coming out of servitude, his brother is here to confront him. If he loses that battle, he will become his brother's servant. That night he had the opportunity of encountering God. He decides that enough is enough for servitude in his life. So he toiled that night in prayer and overcame.

If only you are ready to toil in prayer, God will terminate a lot of nonsense the enemy is doing in your life.


LET'S PRAY

1. Oh Lord God thank You for the privilege and grace to approach Your throne of grace and mercy. 

2. Father Lord, as I say these prayers, arise oh Lord and answer me speedily in Jesus name.

3. Every demonic mandate standing at the gate of success against me, enough is enough, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

4. Everything I have suffered in life, you must stop with me, enough is enough, you will not pass unto my children in Jesus name.

5. Covenants of fruitless efforts operating in my life, enough is enough, be destroyed now by fire in Jesus name.

6. Curses laid upon my name that are hindering success in my life, enough is enough, be consumed now by fire in Jesus name.

7. Forces and powers rising in rank even as I go down, enough is enough, I command your operations to cease now in Jesus name.

8. Trans-generational covenant enforcers assigned to my destiny, enough is enough. Stop operating against me now in Jesus name.

9. Oh you powers seating on my promotion, enough is enough, disappear now by fire in Jesus name.

10. Destiny suffocators trying to squeeze life out of my destiny, enough is enough be roasted now by fire in Jesus name.

11. Every power holding my appointment letter, enough is enough, release it now by fire in Jesus name.

12. Powers working against my marital joy, enough is enough, loose your powers now in Jesus name.

13. Oh you powers sponsoring sicknesses and diseases in my life, enough is enough, disappear now by fire in Jesus name.

14. Oh you powers that have sworn that I will not build my own house, enough is enough, disappear now by fire in Jesus name.

15. Altars of wickedness erected and serviced against my lifting, enough is enough, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

16. Oh you powers monitoring my progress in the spirit realm, enough is enough, be roasted now by fire in Jesus name.

17. Oh you witchcraft power that has vowed that nothing good will come out of my life, enough is enough, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

18. Powers rooted in my foundation working contrary to God's plan for my life, enough is enough, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

19. Arrows of witchcraft release at me, enough is enough, return back and destroy your senders in Jesus name.

20. Every anti-greatness spell released at me, enough is enough, lose your powers now in Jesus name.

21. Thank You Lord for answering my prayers in Jesus name.

YOU WILL TESTIFY IN JESUS NAME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying