Skip to main content

PRAYER FOR TODAY



BIBLE TEXT: Colossians  2:13-14 "And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross"


P R A Y E R

Worship praise and thank God for today.

Ask God for the forgiveness of your sins.

O God, arise and frustrate every sorcerer and diviner assigned to terminate my destiny in the name of Jesus.

Every  covenant of failure over my life break now in Jesus’ name.

I decree a divine reversal of all satanic transactions that have taken place to devalue my life in Jesus’ name.

I declare that every wicked ordinance and judgment issued against my destiny in the realms of the spirit be overturned now in Jesus’ name.

Father! According to Your word in Isaiah 44:25, baptize every man making divination over my life with madness in Jesus’ name.

Father! according to Your word in Isaiah 44:25, frustrate the token of liars over my life in Jesus’ name.

Father! From today, make my life and matter too hot for the devil to tamper with it in Jesus’ name.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I refuse to die in mediocrity. I refuse to die as “a nobody”. I will achieve global fame in Jesus’ name.

Father! Let Your reviving wind blow and let breath come from all four corners of the earth and revive every dead good project in my life in the name of Jesus. (Ezek. 37:1-12).

Every spiritual palmerworm, cankerworm, caterpillar and locust released by the enemy to attack my destiny die now by fire in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:25).

The glory of God on my life shall announce me to the whole world in Jesus’ name.

THANK GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE.

---------------------------

These prayer points were prayerfully written by Pastor Fortune Ihunweze. For prayers and counselling, reach to: +238080820671 via Whatsapp.

195 Prayer Points for Marriages
Get 195 Prayer Points for Marriages


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 1)


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 2)



Get PRAYER FOR EVERY OCCASION


You can get more prayer and Christian resources from https://selar.co/m/Fortch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying