Skip to main content

YOUR CHILDREN: A BLESSING



“Lo children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward” – Psalm 127:3

Here am I, and the children the LORD has given. We are for signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion – Isaiah 8:18

Child conception and birth is one of the greatest mysteries of life. A mystery that man has not fully understood. The Scripture above says, “children are an heritage of the LORD…” That means that it is God that gives children. It is not by human effort. This explains why some couples don’t have them even when medical experts have declared them fertile.
 
God who in His grace and mercies gave you those children places so much premium on them and that was why when the disciples tried to rebuke them from coming to Jesus, Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these” - Matthew 19:14. We see people today who don’t want little children to come near them maybe because she looks dirty. You are just pushing away heaven’s agent of sings and wonders. Beloved you deny yourself blesses each time you push a child away. Learn to love and take care of kids. They are blessings from God.

For parents, God said your children shall be for signs and for wonders. That is God’s intention for your children. You should help them become what God wants them to be. Give them good education (both formal and home training). Bring them up in the knowledge and fear of God. Pray for them daily. Observe daily how they live their lives. Ensure they are always in church. Teach them to pray and study their Bible. Align them towards God’s divine plan and destiny for their lives. That way they will become and remain stars whose light will never go dim. 

Remain blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying