Skip to main content

50 Powerful Deliverance Prayer Points


Father, I confess and renounce every known and unknown sin in my life in Jesus' name. (1 John 1:9)

Lord, deliver me from every spirit of fear, anxiety, and worry in Jesus' name. (2 Timothy 1:7)

I cancel every demonic assignment against my life, my family, and my destiny in Jesus' name. (Luke 10:19)

Father, let every evil gathering against me scatter by fire in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 54:15)

Lord, deliver me from every addiction, bondage, and stronghold in Jesus' name. (2 Corinthians 10:4)

I break every curse, spell, and generational stronghold in Jesus' name. (Galatians 3:13)

Father, let every satanic arrow targeted at me be destroyed by fire in Jesus' name. (Psalm 91:5)

Lord, deliver me from every satanic oppression and possession in Jesus' name. (Acts 10:38)

I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 54:17)

Father, let every chain and yoke of bondage in my life be broken by fire in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 10:27)

Lord, deliver me from every spirit of infirmity and sickness in Jesus' name. (Matthew 8:17)

I renounce every false doctrine and every false prophet in Jesus' name. (2 Peter 2:1)

Father, let every demonic hindrance to my breakthrough be destroyed in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 45:2)

Lord, deliver me from every spirit of lust and sexual immorality in Jesus' name. (1 Corinthians 6:18)

I break every soul tie and every ungodly attachment in my life in Jesus' name. (1 Corinthians 6:15)

Father, let every negative prophecy spoken against my life be nullified in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 54:17)

Lord, deliver me from every spirit of pride and self-righteousness in Jesus' name. (Proverbs 16:18)

I declare that I am free from every generational curse and every ancestral spirit in Jesus' name. (Galatians 3:13)

Father, let every evil hand laid upon my life be severed by fire in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 43:13)

Lord, deliver me from every demonic dream and every night terror in Jesus' name. (Jeremiah 29:8)

I renounce every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life in Jesus' name. (Mark 11:23)

Father, let every evil tongue speaking against me be silenced by fire in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 54:17)

Lord, deliver me from every spirit of rejection and abandonment in Jesus' name. (Obadiah 1:17)

Father, in the name of Jesus, I renounce all ungodly associations and connections (2 Corinthians 6:14-18).

Lord, I come against every stronghold of the enemy in my life, and I command it to be broken in the name of Jesus (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).

Father, in the name of Jesus, I command every demonic influence in my life to be destroyed, and I break every curse that has been spoken over me (Galatians 3:13).

Lord, I ask that you surround me with your angels and protect me from all evil (Psalm 91:11).

Father, I ask that you reveal any hidden sin in my life, so that I can repent and be set free (Psalm 139:23-24).

Lord, I break every generational curse and declare that I am free from all bondage (Exodus 20:5).

Father, I declare that every curse spoken against me is null and void, and I receive the blessings of Abraham (Galatians 3:14).

Lord, I ask that you fill me with your Holy Spirit and give me the power to overcome every temptation (Acts 1:8).

Father, I ask that you bring to light any hidden works of darkness in my life, and I renounce them in the name of Jesus (Ephesians 5:11).

Lord, I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I shall condemn (Isaiah 54:17).

Father, I ask that you break every curse of poverty and lack in my life, and I declare that I am blessed with abundance (Deuteronomy 28:12-13).

Lord, I come against every spirit of fear, doubt, and unbelief in my life, and I declare that I have faith in you (2 Timothy 1:7).

Father, I ask that you break every curse of sickness and disease in my life, and I declare that I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5).

Lord, I come against every spirit of rejection and loneliness, and I declare that I am accepted and loved by you (Ephesians 1:6).

Father, I ask that you break every curse of addiction and bondage in my life, and I declare that I am free in Christ (Galatians 5:1).

Lord, I ask that you reveal any unforgiveness in my heart, and I choose to forgive those who have hurt me (Mark 11:25).

Father, I ask that you break every curse of sexual immorality and impurity in my life, and I choose to live a holy life (1 Corinthians 6:18).

Lord, I come against every spirit of anger and bitterness in my life, and I choose to walk in love and forgiveness (Ephesians 4:31-32).

Father, I ask that you break every curse of pride and arrogance in my life, and I choose to humble myself before you (James 4:6).

Lord, I ask that you fill me with your joy and peace, and I choose to rejoice in you (Romans 15:13).

Father, I ask that you break every curse of unforgiveness and bitterness in my heart, and I choose to forgive those who have hurt me (Ephesians 4:31-32).

Lord, I come against every spirit of anxiety and worry in my life, and I declare they will not trouble my life anymore in Jesus name.

Every power that has planned to disgrace me, you shall suffer shame and disgrace in Jesus name.

Demonic files having my name, be consumed now by fire in Jesus name.

Powers blocking my progress, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

I declare that I am totally free from demonic oppressions and influences in Jesus name.

-------------------------

These prayers points are written by Pastor Fortune Ihunweze. You can reach him via WhatsApp: +234 808 0820 671

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying