Skip to main content

20 Powerful Night Time prayers

Beloved child of God, here are some prayer points you should say every night before you go to sleep.These prayer points should serve as a guide. So you should also add yours to reflect particular needs in your life. 


THE PRAYER POINTS

Heavenly Father, as I lay down to rest, I thank You for the promise of peace in Proverbs 3:24: "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." I declare that my night shall be peaceful in Jesus name.


Lord, I cast all my anxieties upon You, for You care for me, as stated in 1 Peter 5:7. Grant me peaceful slumber, knowing that You are in control in Jesus name.


Dear God, I surrender all my burdens to You, Lord tonight let solutions to these issues surface for me in Jesus name.


Heavenly Father, I seek Your protection during the night, as wettien in Psalm 91:5-6: "You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness." I overcome every terror of the night in Jesus name.


Demonic arrows targeted at me tonight, whether physically or through dreams, I command you to break to piece now in Jesus name.


Gracious God, I declare Psalm 3:5 over my life: "I lie down and sleep; I wake again because the Lord sustains me." As I lie down, I shall sound and strong in Jesus name.


Lord, guide my thoughts as I rest tonight. I reject every demonic inspired thought. I sanctify my mind tonight with the Blood of Jesus Christ.


Heavenly Father, protect my mind from fear and worry, and let the peace of Christ rule in my heart, according to Colossians 3:15 in Jesus name.


Witchcraft operations targeted at my household tonight, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.


Demonic meetings that hold at night to destroy my destiny, scatter now by fire and never reconvene again I Jesus name.


Gracious God, in this night season, may Your love cast out all fear, as it is written in 1 John 4:18.


Lord, I commit my dreams and visions to You, trusting in Your guidance, as stated in Acts 2:17: "And in the last days, it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams."


Oh Lord, reveal Yourself afresh to me tonight in the visions of night. Empower me for total victory in the battles of my life in Jesus name.


Every incantation and divination made against me, lose your powers tonight and permanently in Jesus name.


Powers that sow trouble in the life of men while they sleep, you shall not come near my dwelling tonight in Jesus name.


Forces of darkness that work at night to manipulate the destiny of men during the day, go blind over my life and destiny now in Jesus name.


Lord, I find comfort in the promise of restoration in Joel 2:25: "I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you." Please restore every of my lost glory tonight in Jesus name.


Demonic ropes and shackles tying my hands and legs in the spirit realm to limit my progress, break now in Jesus name.


Heavenly Father, I trust in Your unfailing love and faithfulness, according to Psalm 117:2: "For great is his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever."


Lord, I surrender my entire being into Your hands, knowing that my times are in Your hands, as proclaimed in Psalm 31:15. May I find peace and assurance in Your presence throughout this night in Jesus name.

----------------------------------

For lovers of prayer who want to get significant victory in the battles of life, you should get War Against The Prince and Kings of Persia




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying