Skip to main content

3 DAYS MIDNIGHT CROSSOVER PRAYERS, JULY-AUGUST, 2023 - DAY 2


Beloved people of God, tonight we will be making declarations over the land, demanding that it yields increase to us in the month of August, 2023. It is a prayer we must take seriously if we must have a bountiful harvest of testimonies in the coming month.

THE PRAYER POINTS

1. Father Lord, thank You for another opportunity to pray tonight.

2. Father, anoint my tongue with fire 🔥 as I make declarations tonight that the elements of nature will hear and obey me in Jesus name.

3. In the might name of Jesus, I declare that as I invest and work in this land in the month of August, I shall reap a hundredfold, according to Genesis 26:12.

4. Heavenly Father, let Your favour surround me like a shield, as it did for Joseph in Genesis 39:21, causing the land to yield its increase for me in Jesus name.

5. I claim the promises of Deuteronomy 28:4, that my fields and crops (business and investments) will be blessed abundantly in Jesus name.

6. Lord, I stand on Isaiah 30:23, trusting that Your spiritual rain of grace that has watered and will continue towater my land, will cause it to produce bountifully in the month of August in Jesus name.

7. I decree and declare the fulfillment of Leviticus 26:4, that my land (sources of income) will yield its fruit and my trees their produce in Jesus name.

8. Like Isaac in Genesis 26:13, I believe that I shall prosper in this land, and it will yield an abundant harvest for me in Jesus name.

9. I plead the words of Deuteronomy 30:9, that the Lord will make me prosperous in all the work of my hands on this land in Jesus name.

10. Heavenly Father, I trust in Your promise in Psalm 67:6, that the earth shall yield increase for me and all its inhabitants. I command that this will be my portion in August in Jesus name.

11. I command great supernatural multiplication to come on the works of my hand, just as You did for the widow in 2 Kings 4:6 in Jesus name.

12. According to Joel 2:23, I ask for the former and latter rains to be released on me in the month of August in Jesus name.

13. Lord, as in Isaiah 61:7, I demand that double portion blessings licate me in Jesus name.

14. I stand on Proverbs 28:19, claiming that my diligent efforts must be rewarded by the whole of existence in Jesus name.

15. Every wind of demonic drought targeted at me in the month of August 2023, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

16. Spiritual caterpillars, Palmer worms and cankerworms strategically positioned to destroy the benefits of the works of my hands, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.

17. Oh Lord God, baptise haters of my destiny with shame in the month of August in Jesus name.

18. Arrows of affliction prepared for me for the month of August, scatter to piece now in Jesus name.

19. I command every power that diverts blessings to go blind over my life affairs in August in Jesus name.

20. I receive divine empowerment for total victory in August 2023 in Jesus name.

THANK GOD FOR ANSWERING YOUR PRAYERS

May these midnight prayer points guide you in seeking God's favor and blessings on your land, resulting in a bountiful increase. Remember to approach prayer with faith and gratitude, trusting in God's timing and plan for your life.

YOU SHALL TESTIFY IN JESUS NAME

Kindly leave a comment. Remain blessed.

--------------------------------
Get my prayers ebook, WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA and experience an overwhelming level of victory over powers opposed to your progress.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying