Skip to main content

3 DAYS MIDNIGHT CROSSOVER PRAYERS, JULY-AUGUST, 2023 - DAY 3



Beloved people of God, tonight we will be praying for financial breakthrough, in the month of August, 2023. It is a prayer we must take seriously if we must have a bountiful harvest of testimonies in the coming month.


THE PRAYER POINTS - PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL BLESSINGS


1. Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, acknowledging that You are the source of all my blessings in Jesus’ name. (Matthew 6:33)

2. Lord, I pray for wisdom and discernment in managing my finances, that I may make wise financial decisions and be a good steward of the resources You have entrusted to me in Jesus’ name (Proverbs 3:5-6)

3. Father, I cast all my anxieties and worries about my financial situation upon You, knowing that You care for me and will provide for my needs in Jesus’ name. (1Peter 5:7)

4. Lord, I repent of any wrong financial choices or decisions I have made in the past, and I ask for Your forgiveness and grace to lead me towards a better financial future in Jesus’ name. (Luke 15:21)

5. Heavenly Father, I pray for favour and opportunities in my job, business, or investments, that I may prosper and be able to fulfil my financial obligations in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 5:12)

6. Lord, I pray for divine guidance and open doors for new streams of income or financial breakthroughs, that I may overcome my financial difficulties and be able to provide for myself and my family in Jesus’ name. (Isaiah 43:19)

7. Father, I ask for supernatural provision to meet my financial needs according to Your riches in glory, and I declare that I will lack nothing because You are my provider in Jesus’ name (Philippians 4:19)

8. Lord, I pray for wisdom in budgeting and managing my expenses, that I may be able to save, invest, and use my resources wisely for Your glory in Jesus’ name. (Proverbs 21:5)

9. Heavenly Father, I pray for protection against financial scams, frauds, and unexpected expenses, that my financial resources may be safeguarded and used wisely in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 91:10)

10. Lord, I pray for contentment and gratitude in my current financial situation, that I may learn to be joyful and thankful regardless of my circumstances, trusting in Your provision in Jesus’ name. (1 Timothy 6:6)

11. Father, I pray for financial breakthroughs in my debts and financial obligations, that I may be able to pay off my debts and be free from financial burdens in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 37:21)

12. Lord, I pray for opportunities to sow seeds of generosity and help those in need, that I may reap a harvest of blessings and experience financial abundance in Jesus’ name. (2 Corinthians 9:6)

13. Heavenly Father, I pray for financial wisdom to make wise investments and financial decisions, that I may be able to grow my wealth and leave a godly inheritance for future generations in Jesus’ name (Proverbs 13:11)

14. Lord, I pray for divine connections and partnerships that may lead to financial opportunities and increase, that I may be able to achieve financial stability and abundance in Jesus’ name. (Ecclesiastes 4:9)

15. Father, I pray for supernatural favour and blessings upon my financial endeavours in the month of August, that I may excel and prosper in all my financial pursuits in Jesus’ name. (Deuteronomy 28:8)

16. Lord, I pray for a disciplined and diligent work ethic, that I may be able to generate income and increase my financial resources in Jesus’ name. (Proverbs 10:4)

17. Heavenly Father, I pray for a spirit of generosity and giving, that I may be a blessing to others and receive blessings in return in Jesus’ name. (Luke 6:38)

18. Lord, I pray for wisdom in managing my debts and financial obligations, that I may be able to repay my debts and be free from financial bondage in August in Jesus’ name. (Romans 13:8)

19. Father, I pray for protection against financial setbacks, losses, and unexpected expenses, that my financial resources may be preserved and that I may be able to navigate through financial difficulties with faith and resilience in the month of August in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 121:7)

20. In the month of August, the works of my hand will not cost me my life in Jesus name.

THANK GOD FOR ANSWERING YOUR PRAYERS

May these midnight prayer points guide you in seeking God's favor and blessings on your land, resulting in a bountiful increase. Remember to approach prayer with faith and gratitude, trusting in God's timing and plan for your life.


YOU SHALL TESTIFY IN JESUS NAME

These prayer points are adapted from my prayer ebook, PRAYER FOR EVERY OCCASION. You can grab a copy at: https://selar.co/pfeo1




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying