The purpose of salvation is not merely for us to exist. NO. God called us to fulfil purpose, influence our generation, and bring glory to His name.
Peter declares:
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people...” — 1 Peter 2:9
To be chosen by God is to be separated for a divine purpose. We are created for greatness. True greatness is becoming everything God ordained you to become and using your life to fulfil His purpose.
Mediocrity is a corruption of God's original purpose for us and must be rejected.
Let Us Pray
1. Father, thank You because You have chosen me for Your purpose and glory. Let my life fulfil Your divine agenda, in Jesus' name.
2. Every power assigned to keep me small, stagnant, and insignificant, be broken in the name of Jesus!
3. Father, deliver me from every mentality of mediocrity and plant in me a mindset of excellence, in Jesus' name.
4. Every limitation placed upon my destiny, break now by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name!
5. I reject every voice telling me that I cannot become what God has ordained me to become, in Jesus' name.
6. Father, renew my mind and destroy every negative mindset that has kept me below my divine potential, in Jesus' name.
7. Every spirit of fear, intimidation, and self-doubt operating against my progress, lose your hold over me, in Jesus' name!
8. Father, give me the courage to take every step necessary to fulfil my destiny, in Jesus' name.
9. Lord, release upon me the spirit of excellence that distinguished Daniel, in Jesus' name.
10. Every habit that produces mediocrity in my life - laziness, procrastination, indiscipline, and negligence - I break free from you, in Jesus' name!
11. Father, awaken every dormant gift, talent, ability, and potential You have deposited in me, in Jesus' name.
12. Every satanic limitation inherited from my family line, break by the power of the blood of Jesus!
13. Every negative prophecy, evil pronouncement, or ungodly word speaking against my greatness, be cancelled in Jesus' name!
14. Father, connect me with people, opportunities, knowledge, and resources that will accelerate my divine assignment, in Jesus' name.
15. Every cycle of stagnation and repeated failure in my life, break now, in the mighty name of Jesus!
16. Father, take me from where I am to where You have ordained me to be, in Jesus' name.
17. I receive grace to excel in my career, business, ministry, academics, family, and every area of my assignment, in Jesus' name.
18. Every door that has been closed against my advancement, Lord, open the doors You have ordained for me, in Jesus' name!
19. Father, give me wisdom to recognize and maximize every opportunity You bring into my life, in Jesus' name.
20. I break free from every invisible ceiling limiting my progress and advancement, in Jesus' name!
21. Father, increase my greatness according to Psalm 71:21 and make my life increasingly fruitful, impactful, and useful to Your kingdom.
22. Every power that celebrates my failure and opposes my advancement, be silenced now in Jesus' name!
23. Father, make me a light in my generation. Let my life, work, ministry, and testimony bring glory to Your name, in Jesus' name.
24. Every garment of mediocrity on my destiny be consumed now by fire in Jesus' name.
25. I declare that I will not die a small man/woman. I will fulfil my purpose, finish my assignment, and become everything God has ordained me to be, in Jesus' name!
🔥 FINAL DECLARATION
In the name of Jesus, I am chosen, empowered, and equipped for greatness. I reject mediocrity, stagnation, fear, limitation, and failure. I receive an excellent spirit, divine wisdom, uncommon favour, supernatural strength, and grace for accomplishment. I am going forward and not backward; upward and not downward; I am the head and not the tail. My life shall fulfil God's purpose, and my generation shall feel the impact of the grace of God upon my life. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen!

Comments
Post a Comment