Skip to main content

50 Powerful Prayer Points for Divine Protection



"Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7  A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee" - Psalm 91:5-7


NOTE: Remember, prayer is a powerful tool, and as you pray these prayer points, trust in God's faithfulness and believe in His ability to protect and watch over you. 


The Prayer Points...

Heavenly Father, thank you for being my refuge and fortress. I declare that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. (Psalm 91:1)

Lord, I take refuge in You. Surround me with Your angels and protect me from all harm and danger. (Psalm 34:7)

I trust in You, O Lord, for You are a shield around me. Preserve me from the attacks of the enemy. (Psalm 3:3)

Father, hide me under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from the snares of the wicked. (Psalm 17:8)

Lord, I put on the whole armor of God— the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit. (Ephesians 6:13-17)

I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I shall condemn. (Isaiah 54:17)

Heavenly Father, I ask that You guide my steps and lead me in the paths of righteousness. Keep me safe from stumbling and falling. (Psalm 23:3)

Lord, I trust in Your name. You are a strong tower, and I run to You and find safety. (Proverbs 18:10)

I declare that I am hidden in Christ. I am seated with Him in heavenly places far above all principalities and powers. (Colossians 3:3, Ephesians 2:6)

Father, I ask for the wisdom to discern the schemes of the enemy. Grant me discernment to recognize and avoid every trap set before me. (James 1:5)

Lord, let Your favor surround me as with a shield. Open doors of opportunity and protection in every area of my life. (Psalm 5:12)

I declare that You, Lord, are my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust. I am secure in Your presence. (Psalm 91:2)

Father, give Your angels charge over me to guard me in all my ways. Keep me safe from accidents, harm, and every evil attack. (Psalm 91:11)

Lord, I confess that I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me. I am victorious over every threat and danger. (Romans 8:37)

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your promise that no evil shall befall me, and no plague shall come near my dwelling. (Psalm 91:10)

Lord, I take authority over every demonic assignment against my life. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)

I declare that I am surrounded by the favor of the Lord as a shield. I walk in divine protection and supernatural provision. (Psalm 5:12)

Father, I ask for discernment to recognize deceptive schemes and tactics of the enemy. Grant me wisdom to avoid every trap. (Ephesians 6:11)

Lord, I put my trust in You. Keep me safe from the plans of the wicked and deliver me from every evil attack. (Psalm 64:1)

I declare that I am covered by the blood of Jesus. I am redeemed from the curse of the law, and I walk in divine protection. (Revelation 12:11)

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your faithfulness. You are my rock and my fortress, my deliverer and my shield. (Psalm 18:2)

Lord, I declare that no harm or disaster shall come near my dwelling. You are my refuge and my stronghold. (Psalm 91:9-10)

I trust in Your unfailing love, O Lord. Preserve my life and keep me safe from all harm. (Psalm 33:18)

Father, I am confident that You will protect me from every evil attack and bring me safely into Your heavenly kingdom. (2 Timothy 4:18)

Lord, I take refuge in You. Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings. (Psalm 17:8)

I declare that I am like a tree planted by streams of water, and I shall not be moved. Your protection surrounds me. (Psalm 1:3)

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your name. You are a shield for all who take refuge in You. Keep me safe in Your embrace. (Psalm 18:30)

Lord, I commit my way to You. You will protect me and bring forth my righteousness as the light and my justice as the noonday. (Psalm 37:5-6)

I declare that You, Lord, are my hiding place and my shield. Your word is my source of comfort and protection. (Psalm 119:114)

Father, I pray for divine discernment to recognize and avoid every path of destruction and danger set before me. (Proverbs 2:10-11)

Lord, I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and I abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I am safe in Your presence. (Psalm 91:1)

I declare that I am a child of God, and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am victorious through Christ Jesus. (1 John 5:4)

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your strength and power. You are my rock, and You train my hands for battle. (Psalm 144:1)

Lord, I take refuge in Your unfailing love. Protect me as the apple of Your eye and shelter me under Your wings. (Psalm 17:7-8)

I declare that the Lord is my shepherd, and I lack nothing. He leads me beside still waters and protects me from harm. (Psalm 23:1-2)

Father, I put on the armor of light. Guard my heart and mind from the works of darkness. (Romans 13:12)

Lord, I pray for Your divine guidance and direction. Lead me away from danger and keep me on the path of righteousness. (Psalm 31:3)

I declare that You are my hiding place, O Lord. You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7)

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your promises. You are faithful, and You will establish and guard me from the evil one. (2 Thessalonians 3:3)

Lord, I cast all my anxieties on You because You care for me. Protect me from fear and anxiety, and give me Your peace. (1 Peter 5:7)

I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me. Nothing can separate me from Your love and protection. (Romans 8:37-39

Father, I seek Your divine covering and protection over every aspect of my life. Guard my health, my relationships, my finances, and my spiritual walk. (Psalm 121:7-8)

Lord, I thank You for the assurance that You go before me. You make a way where there seems to be no way, and You protect me from all harm. (Deuteronomy 31:8)

I declare that Your angels are encamped around me, safeguarding me in all my ways. No evil shall befall me, for You are with me. (Psalm 34:7)

Heavenly Father, I submit my plans and desires to You. Guide me in the paths of righteousness and protect me from making wrong decisions. (Proverbs 16:9)

Lord, I acknowledge that You are my shield and my stronghold. Your faithfulness is a shield and a buckler, guarding me from every attack. (Psalm 91:4)

I trust in Your word, O Lord. Your promises of protection and deliverance are true. I am confident in Your unfailing love. (Psalm 119:114)

Father, I pray for discernment to recognize and resist the lies and deceptions of the enemy. Protect my mind and heart with Your truth. (John 8:32)

Lord, I surrender my fears and anxieties to You. Cover me with Your peace that surpasses all understanding and guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

I declare that I am a partaker of the divine nature. Your divine protection is upon me, and I walk in victory over every scheme of the enemy. (2 Peter 1:4)

---------------------------------

These prayer points were prayerfully written by Pastor Fortune Ihunweze. For prayers and counselling, reach him via WhatsApp on: +2348080820671 

Get these prayer resources from Pastor Fortune Ihunweze.

195 Prayer Points for Marriages
Get 195 Prayer Points for Marriages


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 1)


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 2)


Get PRAYER FOR EVERY OCCASION


You can get more prayer and Christian resources from https://selar.co/m/Fortch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying