Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR FINANCIAL SUCCESS


Introduction

These prayer points are designed to help you approach God with a focused and fervent heart, seeking His intervention to terminate poverty in your life. Poverty is not a destiny that God desires for His children, and through prayer, we can bring our needs and desires before Him, trusting in His power and provision. Each prayer point is accompanied by a relevant Bible reference, reminding us of God's promises and teachings on abundance, financial stewardship, and the principles of His Kingdom. As you engage in these prayers, may your faith be strengthened, your mindset renewed, and your path aligned with God's purposes for your life. Remember, prayer is a powerful tool that can break chains, remove limitations, and open doors of opportunity. Approach these prayer points with expectation, knowing that God is able to transform your financial circumstances and lead you into a life of abundance and prosperity.


The Prayer Points...

Heavenly Father, I thank You for being the source of all provision and abundance. (Philippians 4:19)

Lord, I declare that You are my Shepherd, and I shall not lack any good thing. (Psalm 23:1)

I affirm that You are the God who provides for all my needs according to Your riches in glory. (Matthew 6:26)

Father, I acknowledge that everything on earth belongs to You, and You have promised to supply my every need. (Psalm 50:10-12)


Breaking Generational Curses and Limitations

Lord, I repent on behalf of myself and my ancestors for any ungodly practices or agreements that have contributed to poverty in my life. (Deuteronomy 28:15)

I renounce any generational curse of poverty that has been operating in my family line, and I declare its power broken in Jesus' name. (Galatians 3:13-14)

Father, I pray for a divine reversal of every negative financial pattern that has plagued my family. (Joel 2:25)


Overcoming Financial Stagnation and Debt

Lord, I ask for wisdom to manage my finances and make wise investments. (James 1:5)

I pray for the grace to be diligent in my work and to excel in everything I put my hands to. (Proverbs 10:4)

Father, I break free from the cycle of debt and declare that I am a lender and not a borrower. (Deuteronomy 28:12)

Lord, I cancel every spirit of wastefulness and unwise spending in my life. (Luke 15:13-14)

Heavenly Father, I pray for divine favor and open doors in my career, business, and financial endeavors. (Psalm 5:12)

Lord, let Your favor surround me like a shield, opening doors of promotion and increase. (Psalm 84:11)

I declare that I am in the right place at the right time for divine opportunities and breakthroughs. (Esther 4:14)


Receiving God's Abundant Blessings

Father, I thank You for the promise of prosperity and abundance in Your Word. I receive it by faith. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Lord, I believe that You desire to bless me abundantly and give me the power to create wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18)

I declare that I am blessed to be a blessing to others, and as I give, it shall be given back to me in abundance. (Luke 6:38)

Heavenly Father, help me to align my thoughts and mindset with Your Word regarding wealth and provision. (Romans 12:2)

Lord, deliver me from the love of money and the pursuit of worldly gain. (1 Timothy 6:10)

I pray for a heart of contentment and gratitude, knowing that true riches are found in You. (1 Timothy 6:6)


Diligence and Prosperity

Lord, grant me the grace to be diligent in my work and to sow my time, talents, and resources wisely. (Proverbs 22:29)

I pray for the ability to see and seize opportunities

Lord, grant me the grace to be diligent in my work and to sow my time, talents, and resources wisely. (Proverbs 22:29)

I pray for the ability to see and seize opportunities for growth and increase. (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

Father, help me to develop a spirit of excellence in all that I do, knowing that it attracts favor and prosperity. (Daniel 6:3)

I declare that my handiwork and skills will bring me before great men who will promote and bless me. (Proverbs 22:29)


Financial Wisdom and Stewardship

Heavenly Father, grant me wisdom in managing my finances and making sound financial decisions. (Proverbs 3:9)

Lord, teach me to be a faithful steward of the resources You have entrusted to me. (Luke 16:10)

I pray for discipline to save, invest, and multiply the blessings You have given me. (Proverbs 21:20)

Father, help me to be generous and willing to share, knowing that it brings increase. (2 Corinthians 9:6)


Supernatural Increase and Multiplication

Lord, I pray for supernatural increase and multiplication in my finances, beyond what I can imagine or comprehend. (Ephesians 3:20)

I declare that every seed I sow in faith will yield a bountiful harvest. (2 Corinthians 9:10)

Father, open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessings that I cannot contain. (Malachi 3:10)

I receive the anointing to prosper and excel in every area of my life. (Psalm 35:27)

Financial Freedom and Provision

Heavenly Father, deliver me from every form of bondage and oppression caused by poverty. (Luke 4:18)

I declare my freedom from the grip of lack and scarcity, walking in the abundance that You have ordained for me. (John 10:10)

Lord, open up new avenues of income and provision, removing any hindrances that have limited my financial breakthrough. (Isaiah 45:2)

I decree and declare that poverty is not my portion, but divine provision and prosperity are my inheritance. (Psalm 34:10)


Walking in Kingdom Principles

Lord, help me to seek Your kingdom and righteousness above all else, knowing that You will add all things I need. (Matthew 6:33)

I commit to honoring You with my tithes and offerings, trusting You to bless and multiply what I give. (Malachi 3:10-11)

Father, grant me discernment to identify and avoid deceptive schemes and shortcuts to wealth. (Proverbs 13:11)

I choose to prioritize eternal treasures over temporary wealth, knowing that true riches are found in You. (Matthew 6:19-20)


Gratitude and Praise

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and provision in my life thus far. (Psalm 100:4)

Lord, I choose to praise You in advance for the breakthrough and deliverance from poverty that I believe You will bring. (Psalm 34:1)

I declare that I am grateful for the journey and lessons learned in times of lack, for they have shaped me and brought me closer to You. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

Father, I praise You for the opportunities to sow into the lives of others and be a blessing, regardless of my current financial situation. (2 Corinthians 9:11)

Lord, I thank You for the strength and perseverance to overcome financial challenges and for the lessons learned through them. (James 1:2-4)

I choose to worship You, knowing that You are greater than any financial struggle I may face. (Psalm 95:6)

Heavenly Father, I am grateful for the provision of daily bread and for Your faithfulness in meeting my basic needs. (Matthew 6:11)

Lord, I praise You for the promise of a future filled with hope and prosperity, trusting in Your unfailing love. (Jeremiah 29:11)

I declare that Your promises are true and amen, and I place my trust in You to terminate poverty in my life. (2 Corinthians 1:20)

Father, I commit my financial journey into Your hands and surrender my worries and anxieties to You, knowing that You are in control. (1 Peter 5:7)

May these prayer points be a guide as you seek the Lord's intervention in terminating poverty in your life. 

Remember to pray with faith, align your actions with godly principles, and trust in God's timing and provision. He is faithful to fulfill His promises and lead you into a life of abundance.

---------------------------

These prayer points were prayerfully written by Pastor Fortune Ihunweze. For prayers and counselling, reach him via WhatsApp on: +238080820671 

Get these prayer resources from Pastor Fortune Ihunweze.

195 Prayer Points for Marriages
Get 195 Prayer Points for Marriages


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 1)


Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 2)


Get PRAYER FOR EVERY OCCASION


You can get more prayer and Christian resources from https://selar.co/m/Fortch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying