Skip to main content

30 Powerful Prayer Points for the Month of May 2023 with Bible References


Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Before you go on with these prayer points, I would encourage you to take some moment and worship God in songs, praises and thanksgiving. The Bible says:


#1. Heavenly Father, I pray that You will guide my steps and direct my path towards the blessings that You have prepared for me. (Psalm 25:4-5)

#2. Lord, I declare that this month of May will be a month of breakthroughs and supernatural miracles in every area of my life. (Isaiah 43:19)

#3. Heavenly Father, I pray that You will fill me with the power of Your Holy Spirit, so that I can accomplish all that You have called me to do this month. (Acts 1:8)

#4. Lord, I surrender all of my plans and goals for this month to You, knowing that Your plans for me are greater than my own. (Proverbs 19:21)

#5, Heavenly Father, I pray for divine protection and safety for myself and my loved ones throughout this month of May. (Psalm 91:11)

#6. Lord, I pray for financial blessings and abundance to overflow into my life this month, so that I can be a blessing to others. (Malachi 3:10)

#7. Heavenly Father, I pray that You will heal any areas of brokenness or pain in my life and bring wholeness and restoration to my body, mind, and spirit. (Jeremiah 30:17)

#8. Lord, I declare that this month of May will be a month of favor and promotion in my career and business endeavors. (Psalm 75:6-7)

#9. Heavenly Father, I pray for wisdom, discernment, and understanding as I make important decisions and navigate through the challenges of this month. (James 1:5)

#10. Lord, I thank You for all of the blessings and opportunities that You have already provided for me, and I pray for a heart of gratitude and thankfulness throughout this month of May. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

#11. Heavenly Father, I pray for the strength and perseverance to overcome any obstacles or challenges that I may face this month, knowing that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

#12. Lord, I pray for deeper intimacy with You and a greater understanding of Your love and grace for me, so that I can live a life that honors You and brings glory to Your name. (Ephesians 3:18-19)

#13. Heavenly Father, I pray for unity and harmony in my relationships with others, and I ask that You would bring healing to any broken or strained relationships. (Colossians 3:13)

#14. Lord, I pray for opportunities to serve and bless others this month, and for the courage to step out of my comfort zone and share Your love with those around me. (Galatians 5:13)

#15. Heavenly Father, I pray for the salvation of those who do not yet know You, and I ask that You would use me as a vessel to share the good news of the gospel with them. (Matthew 28:19-20)

#16. Lord, I pray for divine connections and divine appointments this month, so that I can fulfill the purposes that You have for me and make a difference in the lives of others. (Ephesians 2:10)

#17. Heavenly Father, I pray for protection over my mind and heart, and I ask that You would guard me against negative thoughts, emotions, and influences. (Philippians 4:7)

#18. Lord, I pray for a renewed sense of hope and vision for my future, and I ask that You would reveal Your plans and purposes for me more clearly throughout this month of May. (Jeremiah 29:11)

#19. Heavenly Father, I pray for humility and a teachable spirit, so that I can learn from Your word and grow in my relationship with You. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

#20. Lord, I pray for the courage to step out in faith and trust You completely, even when the path ahead is uncertain or difficult. (Joshua 1:9)

#21, Heavenly Father, I pray for a spirit of courage and boldness, so that I can step out in faith and pursue the dreams and goals that You have placed in my heart. (2 Timothy 1:7)

#22. Lord, I pray for a heart of forgiveness and grace towards those who have wronged me, and I ask that You would help me to release any bitterness or resentment. (Ephesians 4:31-32)

#23. Heavenly Father, I pray for divine health and strength, so that I can fulfill Your purposes and serve You to the best of my ability. (Isaiah 40:29)

#24. Lord, I pray for a renewed passion and zeal for You and Your kingdom, and I ask that You would ignite a fire in my heart to serve You wholeheartedly. (Romans 12:11)

#25. Heavenly Father, I pray for an outpouring of Your love and compassion in my life, so that I can be a light to those around me and show them Your love. (1 John 4:7)

#26. Lord, I pray for the protection and safety of my community and my nation, and I ask that You would bring peace and unity in the midst of turmoil and strife. (Psalm 122:6-7)

#27. Heavenly Father, I pray for supernatural provision and abundance in my life, so that I can be a generous giver and bless others. (2 Corinthians 9:8)

#28. Lord, I pray for a deeper understanding and revelation of Your word, and I ask that You would give me wisdom and insight as I study and meditate on Your truth. (Psalm 119:18)

#29. Heavenly Father, I pray for a spirit of humility and obedience, so that I can submit to Your will and follow Your guidance. (James 4:7)

#30. Lord, I thank You for the opportunities and blessings that You have in store for me this month, and I pray that You would help me to walk in faith and confidence, knowing that You are with me every step of the way. Amen. (Hebrews 13:5)

---------------------------

These prayer points were prayerfully written by Pastor Fortune Ihunweze. For prayers and counselling, reach him via WhatsApp on: +238080820671.

Get these prayer resources from Pastor Fortune

195 Prayer Points for Marriages
Get 195 Prayer Points for Marriages

Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 1)

Get WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA (Vol. 2)



Get PRAYER FOR EVERY OCCASION

You can get more prayer and Christian resources from https://selar.co/m/Fortch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying