Skip to main content

24 POWERFUL "I MUST GO FAR" PRAYER POINTS


And Pharaoh said, I will let you go, that ye may sacrifice to the LORD your God in the wilderness; only ye shall not go very far away: intreat for me. - Exodus 8:28

There are powers that do not want to see make progress. If you must progress at all they insist and do everything to see to it that you do not go far. These are the powers we are praying against here. We are asking God to destroy their plans to hold us bound against God's plan and purpose for us 

Let's go on to pray.

The Prayer Points

Heavenly Father, I thank You immensely for the privilege of life and health in Jesus name.

Oh Lord God, arise and crush the head of every serpent and serpentine powerful standing on the way of my progress in Jesus name.

Oh you Pharaoh that have sworn never to allow me go far, lose your powers over my life and destiny now in Jesus name.

Father Lord, I pray for the courage to step out in faith, knowing that with You, I can go far. Oh you spirit of discouragement used by the enemy against me, disappear now by fire in Jesus name. (Joshua 1:9)

Lord, grant me the wisdom to recognize and seize the opportunities that will propel me forward on my journey. Lord, let Your excellent spirit take over my life in Jesus name. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Father, help me to break free from fear and limitations that hinder my progress, believing that with You, nothing is impossible in Jesus name. (Philippians 4:13)

I declare that no weapon formed against my destiny to go far shall prosper, for I am covered by Your divine protection in Jesus name. (Isaiah 54:17)

Lord, guide my steps and order my path as I pursue my dreams and aspirations in Jesus name. (Psalm 37:23)

Heavenly Father, align my desires with Your will, so that my ambitions are in line with Your purpose for my life in Jesus name. (Psalm 20:4)

Grant me perseverance and resilience in the face of challenges, knowing that they are stepping stones to my success in Jesus name. (James 1:2-4)

I decree that every setback I encounter will only serve as a setup for a greater comeback, in accordance with Your divine plan in Jesus name. (Romans 8:28)

Lord, surround me with mentors and supporters, men endowed with Your spirit of wisdom and counsel who will encourage and uplift me on my journey to greatness in Jesus name. (Proverbs 27:17)

Help me to cultivate a spirit of excellence in all that I do, knowing that mediocrity has no place in my quest to go far in Jesus name. (Daniel 6:3)

Father, fill me with Your Holy Spirit, empowering me to overcome obstacles and achieve the impossible in Jesus name. (Acts 1:8)

I reject every negative word spoken against my destiny to go far, and I cling to Your promises of a future filled with hope in Jesus name. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Grant me the humility to seek guidance and correction when needed, recognizing that true growth comes from a teachable heart in Jesus name. (Proverbs 12:1)

Lord, remove every distraction and hindrance that seeks to divert my focus from the path You have laid out before me in Jesus name. (Hebrews 12:1-2)

I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Christ who strengthens me, and nothing can stand in the way of my destiny to go far in Jesus name. (Romans 8:37)

Father, as i make progress on this journey of massive progress I reject delays and setbacks, I Jesus name. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

Lord surround me with divine favour and opportunities that will move me forward into the abundant life You have promised me in Jesus name. (Psalm 5:12)

I surrender my plans and ambitions to You, Lord, trusting that Your ways are higher and Your thoughts are greater than mine. Reveal Your will to me and help me to walk in it in Jesus name. (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Thank You, Lord, for the assurance that as I commit my ways to You, You will establish my steps and lead me into the fulfillment of my destiny to go far. Let it start manifesting in Jesus name. (Proverbs 16:3)

You shall go very far making massive progress in Jesus name.

________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying