Skip to main content

PRAYER AGAINST NEAR-SUCCESS SYNDROME (NIGHT VIGIL)


BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 34:4 

"And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither."

1. Thank God for His grace and mighty power that is able to intervene in your 

case.

2. Thank God for the success He granted you in the past.

3. Confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness.

4. Father! Show mercy and forgive me every evil counsel I took in the past that 

is affecting my life today in Jesus’ name.

5. I plead the Blood of Jesus over any sin committed by my parents and 

ancestors that has been influencing my destiny negatively in Jesus’ name.

6. Father! Settle the matters of my success permanently.

7. Father! Jacob received his turnaround in a night encounter. May I receive my 

turnaround tonight in Jesus’ name

8. Every yoke of near-success syndrome in my life break now in Jesus’ name.

9. Every yoke of disappointment and frustrations in my life break now in Jesus’ 

name.

10. Every demonic fighter of my destiny be destroyed now in Jesus’ name.

11. Every power supervising my success, I bind you now in Jesus’ name.

12. Every power responsible for last minute disappointments in my life lose your 

power now over my life in Jesus’ name.

13. Powers that abort success in my life at the very last minute scatter now by fire 

in Jesus’ name.

14. Every power sacrificing and making divinations at road junctions over my life, 

catch fire now in Jesus’ name.

15. I command blindness on every power monitoring my progress in Jesus’ name.

16. Father! Destroy every record of my life that is in the custody of the kingdom 

of darkness which they are using to fight my success in Jesus’ name.

17. In the mighty name of Jesus, I refuse to die in mediocrity. I refuse to die as a 

nobody. I will achieve global fame in Jesus’ name.

18. The glory of God on my life shall announce me to the whole world in Jesus’ name.

19. Any evil rope tied to my divine and generational covenant blessings catch fire now.

20. Every gathering of false and evil prophets that is releasing spells of frustration and near-success disappointment in my life scatter now by fire in Jesus’ name.

21. Every power and argument working to delay my day of glory and celebration of success catch fire now in Jesus’ name (Rev. 12:10, 1 Kg. 21:12-13).

22. Every evil power passing judgments on my destiny contrary to the word of God scatter now in Jesus’ name.

23. Father! Frustrate every near-success frustration in my life in Jesus’ name.

24. Father! By Your power turn my weeping to joy and my disappointments to glorious appointments in Jesus’ name.

25. Father! Release on me the anointing for excellent performance in Jesus’ name.

26. Father! As the heaven is far separated from the ground, separate my life from poverty, lack and failure in Jesus’ name.

27. Father! Anoint my life to begin to attract great success and wealth in Jesus’ name.

28. Every demon that plays on the mind of men, I ban you permanently from my mind in Jesus’ name.

29. Every joy terminator be terminated in my life permanently in Jesus’ name.

30. Every progress stopper, I stop you now in Jesus’ name.

31. Father! Frustrate every form of captivity in my life in Jesus’ name.

32. Father! Anoint me with Your oil of gladness. Cause sorrow and pains to be permanently destroyed in my life in Jesus’ name.

33. My divine helpers, I call you forth from wherever you are, begin to locate me 

now in Jesus’ name. Come to me with every help and resource I need to match forward in life in Jesus’ name.

34. I reject the company of evil and wicked adviser aimed at frustrating my destined success in Jesus’ name.

35. I frustrate the consequence of every evil counsel I took in the past in Jesus’ name.

36. Every Ahithophel (advisers that advises for my failure), I command you to separate yourselves from me now in Jesus’ name.

37. I declare that every ordinance and judgment issued against me in the realms of the spirit that is causing near-success disappointments in my life be overturned now in Jesus’ name.

38. I release weapons of mass destruction upon the headquarters of every power fighting my success and I destroy all their weapons and means of retaliation in Jesus’ name.

39. By the power of the Holy Ghost and in the name of Jesus, I recover, takeover and rule every spiritual and business territory assigned to me by God which were taken by the enemy.

40. Father! Cause thorns and thistle to grow on every evil altar on that is attacking my progress in Jesus’ name – Hos. 10:8.

Every spiritual palmerworm, cankerworm, caterpillar and locust attacking my destiny, I command your operations to cease in my life in Jesus’ name (Joel 1:4; 2:25).

42. Father! Arise and fight every strong attacker of my life in Jesus’ name (Joel 1:6).

43. Father! Reverse every reproach of near-success occurrences in my life that makes people laugh and mock me in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:19).

44. Father! Restore unto me every success that was consumed by evil devourers in my life in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:25).

45. Father! Frustrate every pursuer of my life in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:20).

46. Father! Transform every challenge in my life to opportunities forbreakthroughs in Jesus’ name (Joel 3:18).

47. I bind every power attacking my business profit in Jesus’ name (Joel 1:7)

48. Thank God cheerfully with songs of praise for answered prayers.

Click the link below to get the WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE AND KINGS OF PERSIA prayer e-book for more prayer points. https://ebooks.environsynergyservices.com/product/war-against-the-prince-and-kings-of-persia/

Other useful resources:

YOU HAVE AN INHERITANCE IN GOD'S WILL - ebook

WINNING GOD'S HEART - ebook

TAKE OFF YOUR SANDALS - ebook

BEFORE YOU SAY I DO - ebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL EVIL DREAMS

  Our dreams oftentimes are means through which we receive revelations from God (Genesis 20:3-7; 28:12; 31:10; 37:7-10, Matthew 2:12). There are also situations where the devil has used the instrument of dreams as a weapon in attacking people. Revelations from dreams should be taken very seriously because that might be the only way you will stop a revealed calamity from happening. In Genesis 40:1-23, Pharaoh's  chief baker had a dream, he got the interpretation but never prayed about it. Three days later as revealed in the dream, he was executed. Beloved, stop toying and ignoring your dreams. THE PRAYERS 1. My God and creator, thank You for the sleep I had last night in Jesus name. 2. I pass everyone, place, situations or things I saw in my dream last night through thw blood of Jesus Christ and I neutralize them now in Jesus name. 3. I cancel the effect of any bad dream I had last night in Jesus name. 4. In the spirit realm, I neutralize any evil manifestation of my dreams in Jesus

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

The presence of God is manifested in three dimensions. An understanding of these three will help our knowledge of the dynamics of God’s presence. These three dimensions of God’s presence are; His omnipresence, His indwelling presence and His manifest presence.

33 PRAYER POINTS FOR ONES CAREER/BUSINESS

These prayer points will guide you to prayer effectively with results for your career or job. Worship and thank God intensely with dedication. Thank God for your job. Thank Him for your position in that office. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you enter the sphere of spiritual warfare. I take and maintain my position in my office because I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under my feet no power will unseat me in Jesus’ name. I declare that divine timing, open doors and favour in high places shall manifest continually in my career in Jesus’ name. I declare that every satanic harassment and intimidation have no effect on me in Jesus’ name. I command every satanic mystery, cycle and mechanism working against my career to be permanently exposed, decoded and destroyed through the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. In the mighty name of Jesus, I overthrow all transaction contrary to my career progress and breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Any man/woman paying